So, Tuesday corporate HR is supposed to come and “answer our questions”. The only one I have is the need to know my ballpark figure on my severance.
Knowing our corporate HR chick like I do, I suspect I will not get a satisfactory (or accurate) answer.
So, my decision is this: if corporate HR cannot tell me what I can expect in the way of severance, I’m going to start applying for jobs NOW.
I have discovered that it’s likely that I will have to move closer to Denver, as that seems to be where the jobs are.
This is going to mean I’m going to have to try and sell my condo in a depressed real estate market. Awesome.
On an up note, I’d love to be closer to Denver, but the whole condo sale thing is going to suck it hardcore.
Oh well, what can you do?
I can’t wait to see how all this plays out.